Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Rocky Start

"Tomorrow tomorrow, I love ya' tomorrow, your always a day away."

Yes, tomorrow I am very much looking forward to, why? Because it's not today. Today isn't going so well. Ever have those days? You know, the days where you have a preconceived notion that everything is going to be rainbows and sunshine? Then, you find, the moment your feet hit the floor in the morning it crumbles underneath you and you crash. Well, I felt that way this morning when I awoke and attempted to make my way into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I thought I was going borderline insane. Too much oil, not the right consistency, flours everywhere, too many eggs, 6:35am...pancakes. Thankfully, my sweet Husband kindly enjoyed and complimented me on my gooey masterpiece. A sigh of relief I did expel when I took that encouragement. Advice? Never cry over spilled flour. (=


  • "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
  • "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6
  • "Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear" Luke 12:22
  • "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment